Professor Alfredo Saad-Filho is an academic and author. This website exists to disseminate and promote Professor Saad-Filho’s work and ideas, and encourage conversation about them. Data collection via this website may happen in the following ways and for the following purposes:
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send voluntarily via the website's contact form
We may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your name
- Your email address
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to better understand Professor Saad-Filho’s audience.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve this website
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you updates about Professor Saad-Filho’s work
- To contact you via email for research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
- Google LLC, whose Google Analytics service we use to measure the performance of this website.
- Siteground, which hosts this website.
- Ibericode, whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.